charon's vipers
welcome to the Charon's vipers rp forum! enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

charon's vipers
welcome to the Charon's vipers rp forum! enjoy your stay!
charon's vipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bodolf
bodolf

respark/renew Empty respark/renew

26/6/2019, 9:38 pm
-the fox rams the door again at scarlet as he barks- "come in here and face me! you coward!"

-talyn grunts looking away as he speaks out softly spitting out some of the dirt that landed in his mouth- "you... you won... does... does this mean you will want to put the collar back on me?"
Okami
Okami

respark/renew Empty Re: respark/renew

27/6/2019, 8:05 am
-Scarlet glancing at her tablet as she grins, eyeing the Fox she speaks softly- "I just want to learn about you."

"No you idiot." -Kira grunting as she glances at Talyn, looking away as she sits down and claws at the dirt- "But you will work for your rank. Just because you are my mate does not mean it is handed too you. You need to prove to me, then to my mother. That you are the Beta male we need."
bodolf
bodolf

27/6/2019, 8:08 am
-the fox turns and pees through the bars onto her boot as he barks again- "how is this for learning!"

-talyn gives a low growl standing at full size speaking firmly- "I am not an idiot! if you are going to take to calling me names then I will put you in your place"
Okami
Okami

27/6/2019, 8:16 am
-Kira smirking as she stands and pads over, raising her paw she puts it on his muzzle, lightly pressing her claws against him she whispers in his ear- "I know how you respect pack higher ups. And right now I am your beta. And I am telling you to bow. Now."

-Scarlet raising an eyebrow she glances at the fox, moving away slightly she sighs- "I don't want to harm you."
bodolf
bodolf

27/6/2019, 8:19 am
-talyn gulps as he looks at her paw on his muzzle slowly lowering his head to bow lowering his ears as he does whispering quietly- "y... yes kira"

-the fox glares up at scarlet as he rams the door once more- "is this what you do to wolves too? huh? miss I have bloody hybrids to capture stuff!"
Okami
Okami

27/6/2019, 8:22 am
-Kira giving a low growl as she lightly pushes his head down- "now, will you speak to your beta again like that?"

"Hybrids catch stuff for you?" -Scarlet glancing at the tablet with a frown-
bodolf
bodolf

27/6/2019, 8:23 am
-the fox scoffs as he speaks- "are you retarded? I am on about you with your mutt chasing me! after I was trying to leave peacefully!"

-talyn grunts softly closing his eyes as he remains still and now silent being held in his bow-
Okami
Okami

27/6/2019, 8:27 am
"I asked you a question." -Kira growling a little louder as she presses her claws in more-

"Mhm" -Scarlet standing she brushes herself down, flicking a switch above his kennel she smirks- "now each time you ram the door, you will get a small electric shock"
bodolf
bodolf

27/6/2019, 8:29 am
-talyn shakes his head slightly keeping his eyes closed letting her keep him in a bow-

-the fox scoffs- "ha! you don't want to hurt me so no it won't!" -he then rams the door, yelping as he does jumping back and rolling to the ground with a wince laying still where he lands-
Okami
Okami

27/6/2019, 8:33 am
"Oh I'm not hurting you dear. You are doing it to yourself. Now if you don't mind, you interrupted time with my husband" -Scarlet smirking as she walks away and then back into the house-

-Kira leaning her head down she snarls in his ear as she speaks, pressing her claws down a little more- "You will answer my question."
bodolf
bodolf

27/6/2019, 8:35 am
-the fox lays still on the ground panting slightly as he eyes the bars of the cage with a gulp whispering to himself- "I... i'm trapped... I... I can't escape."

-talyn gulps trying to move his head away slightly her paw keeping his head still as he just manages to mumble- "I... d.... did"
Okami
Okami

27/6/2019, 11:30 am
-Scarlet leaving her boots at the door she sighs as she then walks in- "damm fox"

"No you didn't" -Kira now baring her teeth as she growls louder in his ear- "now answer. I will not ask again."
bodolf
bodolf

27/6/2019, 11:34 am
-bodolf hears the door go opens his eyes to find okami's claws still resting on his muzzle, he chuckles softly as he remains still looking at them before looking to okami next to him-

-josh sits on the floor in scarlet's room cleaning his gun-

-talyn huffs as he firmly mutters- "no kira"
Okami
Okami

27/6/2019, 11:44 am
"Answer!" -Kira snarling as she pushes his head down further- "this will only delay your "rise" to Beta."

"Hey boy" -Scarlet smiling at Bodolf and glances at Okami asleep, walking into the bedroom she eyes Josh with a small smirk- "gonna clean it right this time?"
bodolf
bodolf

27/6/2019, 11:46 am
-talyn winces as she pushes down as he speaks louder and firmer- "I said no kira! no! no! fucking no!"

-bodolf wags his tail as he watches scarlet remaning still as he looks back at okami's paw on his muzzle-

-josh glances up to scarlet with a chuckle as he starts to rebuild the pistol- "I tried now I have some good brushes again"
Okami
Okami

27/6/2019, 11:52 am
-Okami yawning softly in her sleep while Scarlet sits down on the bed and smiles- "I've started to use a crossbow, much quieter when hunting."

"Good boy" -Kira growling this in his ear she removes her paw and pads away-
bodolf
bodolf

27/6/2019, 11:54 am
-josh nods as he finishes building the gun glancing to scarlet- "I noticed. but you only get one shot and if the sights are out you ain't hitting anything without unloading it"

-bodolf glances to okami with a chuckle as he whispers- "well someone is still comfy on her paw rest"

-talyn growls as he sits muttering- "stop calling me a good boy... I ain't a damn pet"
Okami
Okami

30/6/2019, 1:00 am
-Scarlet smirking as she takes her gun belt off and places it on the bed- "that is what a silenced pistol is for, dear"

-Okami mumbling in her sleep as she slowly wakes, slowly opening her eyes she glances at Bodolf and stretches a little- "Hello gorgeous"

-Kira padding over to the tree in the centre of village she lays down with a yawn-
bodolf
bodolf

30/6/2019, 5:04 am
-talyn grunts as he lays in his bed using a paw to rub his muzzle-

-josh chuckles as he speaks softly- "how is the guest? Did you get to hold it. Or is it being a good fox?" -he places the pistol on the bed standing up moving to scarlet giving her a hug-

-bodolf smiles as he keeps his eyes on her paw on his muzzle speaking softly- "good morning my amazing goddess. i hope you slept well. I can tell you were certainly comfy"
Okami
Okami

6/7/2019, 3:16 am
"Its being a little shit" -Scarlet chuckling softly as she gently pulls Josh into the bed beside her-

"I was" -Okami smiling as she gently licks Bodolfs muzzle, wagging her tail-

-Kira mumbling as she scrapes her claws against the tree-
bodolf
bodolf

6/7/2019, 6:27 am
-josh nods as he looks at scarlet speaking softly- "how so?"

-bodolf chuckles keeping his eyes on her claws on his muzzle- "it shows"

-talyn stands from his bed padding to the door looking over to kitlra before turning and picking up the collar from the ground padding outside again starting to dog a hole-
Okami
Okami

11/8/2019, 1:47 am
-Kira snarling as she digs her claws into the bark of the tree, resting her head against it as she closes her eyes with a sigh-

-Scarlet laying down we kicks her shoes off onto the floor- "it pissed on my boot. I left them outside."

"How is my prince?" -Okami taking her claws from his muzzle she stretches her paws out in front of her-
bodolf
bodolf

11/8/2019, 5:09 am
-talyn drops the collar into the hole burrying it before padding over to Kira sitting as he speaks- "so what am I around here? What even is my farther?"

-josh grunts as he sits up muttering- "that's it. I am going to deal with the little shit"

-bodolf nuzzles okami as he whispers- "well I am with my goddess so you tell me"
Okami
Okami

11/8/2019, 5:45 am
"Your father is a member of this pack." -Kira mumbling as she takes her head off the tree, taking her claws out- "for now you are a warrior. Beta is earned. I need to see you can do it"

"Honey.. no." -Scarlet sighing as she sits up, grabbing Josh's hand she places it on her stomach and whispers with a smile- "Dont you wanna be there for my scan?"

-Okami wagging her tail as he glances at Bodolf, glancing at Scarlet"s door she perks her ears-
bodolf
bodolf

11/8/2019, 10:43 am
-talyn Huff's as he speaks- "what is he tho? Huh? He feels like just a side show...." -he then gives a low growl lowering his voice- "...a fucking pet..."

-josh sighs sitting back down as he speaks- "I will not stand for that stupid bag of fur pissing on you"

-bodolf yawns as he speaks softly- "and they call us the rabbits"
Okami
Okami

11/8/2019, 1:26 pm
-Kira bearing her teeth little as she also gives a low growl- "Your father is the one that stays in that hut all the time"

"He is wild. Not tamed. Scared.." -Scarlet kissing his cheek softly with a smile- "give him a break"

"Rabbits?" -Okami sitting up she tilts her head a little-
bodolf
bodolf

11/8/2019, 2:06 pm
-talyn snarls as he speaks firmly standing at full hight- "he is an ex beta but unlike me he is not in a rush to regain the rank that was taken from him when joining this pack! We are not happy to be members here but when he is never interacted with and I want my rank back how do you expect us to feel?!"

-just Huffs as he mutters- "then you need to train him. I will not take him pissing in my wife"

-bodolf chuckles as he nods- "how many pups we have. And how fast we had them"
Okami
Okami

11/8/2019, 2:18 pm
"Bardou, my brother speaks to him" -Kira snarling as she eyes Talyn- "he never comes into the village. How is that my fault? And if you aren't happy to be here. Then leave"

-Scarlet chuckling as she lays back down- "ah yes. I am use to training foxes my dear"

-Okami smirking as she glances at Bodolf- "Why? Want more?"
bodolf
bodolf

11/8/2019, 2:45 pm
-talyn snarls bearing his teeth as he speaks- "why? Does it hurt for little miss fucking beta to actually talk to her pack? Or better yet miss fucking alpha? Huh? Correct me if I am wrong here but an alpha's job is to ensure their pack is safe and happy yes? When has okami done that? Or you? You check on me yes because I am by your side. But sorry of you break a fucking claw being a beta"

-josh looks at scarlet speaking curiously- "I thought it was wolves and hybrids you are used too?"

-bodolf smiles shaking his head- "I am more than happy with just my goddess now"
Okami
Okami

11/8/2019, 2:52 pm
-Kira growling louder she gets in Talyn's face and snarls- "out of this village. Until further notice. In the hut with your father."

"Sarcasm dear" -Scarlet smiling as she closes her eyes-

-Okami nuzzling Bodolf she speaks softly- "I know my love I was only joking"
bodolf
bodolf

11/8/2019, 3:01 pm
-talyn growls standing his ground as he speaks firmly- "aw, did i make a good point and miss beta don't like it? i am not leaving!"

-josh nods glancing to scarlet- "i see, but you really think you can tame a totally wild animal?"

-bodolf chuckles as he nuzzles okami back- "i know, not like i would get a say if you really wanted some"
Okami
Okami

11/8/2019, 3:08 pm
"Yes you would" -Okami chuckling as she flicks her tail-

"We are done. You are just a pack member to me now" -Kira nudging him back hard she snarls and then pads inside the house, pawing at the bedroom door she sniffles- "Josh?"

"I can try," -Scarlet chuckling as she sits up and glances at the door-
bodolf
bodolf

11/8/2019, 3:13 pm
-bodolf chuckles speaking playfully- "nah i wouldn't"

-josh nods with a smile- "yeah" -he then looks at the door sitting up whispering to scarlet- "are we expecting guests?"

-talyn narrows his eyes as he pads to the gates eyeing the hut-
Okami
Okami

11/8/2019, 3:14 pm
"A four legged guest" -Scarlet smiling a little while Kira paws at the door again with a quiet whine-

-Okami rolling her eyes as she stands and shakes her fur- "yes dear. I can't exactly rape you can I?"
bodolf
bodolf

11/8/2019, 3:16 pm
-josh stands moving to the door opening it and kneeling- "hey kira, you ok girl?"

-bodolf shrugs with a playful wink hiding a smirk as he speaks- "well i mean, would i be able to resist?"
Okami
Okami

11/8/2019, 3:27 pm
-Kira shaking her head she softly paws at Josh's hand, resting her muzzle in his hand-

-Okami chuckling as she sits back and and yawns- "I think you need a lesson in biology hun. You do remember how wolves mate.. don't you?"
bodolf
bodolf

11/8/2019, 3:29 pm
-josh eyes kira, his voice lowers as he speaks- "talyn?"

-bodolf scoffs as he speaks- "and so do you, if i am on my back then ya know, what then? silly goddess" -he then playfully dives on her pinning her down- "mine!"
Okami
Okami

11/8/2019, 3:33 pm
-Kira nodding as she closes her eyes, whining softly-

-Okami grinning as she eyes Bodolf and licks his muzzle- "yes dear. I am yours"
bodolf
bodolf

11/8/2019, 3:37 pm
-josh stands moving to the dresser picking up his pistol tears in his eyes as he speaks firmly- "you better tell him to run!"

-bodolf rolls his eyes as he playfully mutters- "bloody softie"
Okami
Okami

11/8/2019, 4:08 pm
-Kira shaking her head she bits onto Josh's shirt, dragging him over to the bed she lays on him- "just told me please.."

-Okami grinning as she whispers into his ear- "if we're having no pups no more you wont mind if i kick you in the groin?"
bodolf
bodolf

11/8/2019, 4:09 pm
-bodolf scoffs as he mutters- "softie"

-josh grunts gripping the pistol tightly trying to get up against kira speaking firmly- "get off! that mutt has fucked it this time!"
Okami
Okami

11/8/2019, 4:11 pm
"Josh." -Scarlet eyeing him while she speaks softly- "calm down.. I can see she is upset. And I'm not happy either. I do want him to suffer in some way. But for now just hold her."

-Kira licking Josh's face gently she curls up on him-
bodolf
bodolf

11/8/2019, 4:13 pm
-josh narrows his eyes glaring to scarlet as he speaks firmly- "i will hold her! curled up in that fucking mutt's hide to keep us warm"

-talyn pads out of the village into the forest-

-bodolf smirks as he teases- "softie, softie softie"
Okami
Okami

11/8/2019, 4:21 pm
"Speak to me like that again. And we will see what happens." -Scarlet glaring at Josh she moves off the bed, slamming the bedroom door behind her she moves to sit on the couch while Kira sniffles and glances at the door-

"Oh? So you wanna be kicked in the balls?" -Okami smirking as she wriggles a back paw free-
bodolf
bodolf

11/8/2019, 4:22 pm
-josh lifts his head calling out- "i will kill that fucking mutt!" -he then looks to kira speaking firmly- "now let me go" -he starts to wriggle trying to get kira off-

-bodolf chuckles as he whispers into her ear- "you are too soft, you shall now be called fluffy from here on out"
Okami
Okami

12/8/2019, 12:16 am
-Kira shaking her head with a huff while Scarlet eyes Bodolf with a smirk- "hey boy. May I borrow you?"

-Okami grinning as she eyes Bodolf- "run along
bodolf
bodolf

12/8/2019, 12:20 am
-josh lifts his head trying his hardest to sit up speaking firmly- "let! me! go! NOW!"

-bodolf huffs as he steps off okami padding to scarlet sitting- "yes scarlet?"
Okami
Okami

12/8/2019, 12:27 am
"Mind coming with me? I need to go for a scan.." -Scarlet placing her hand on her stomach as she sighs-

-Kira huffing as she places her paw over his mouth and yawns- "I will when you calm down"
bodolf
bodolf

12/8/2019, 12:28 am
-bodolf glances to josh nodding as he mutters- "as per usual your mate sucks"

-josh keeps struggling laying his head down under her paw trying to pull free of her paw muffled grunts the only sound escaping him in an attempt to demand her to release him-
Okami
Okami

12/8/2019, 12:34 am
-Scarlet standing she sighs as she slides her jacket on while Kira smirks a little, using her other paw to nudge the tablet over to Josh- "calm down. Go with your wife."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum